What exactly is Meal Planning and why is it Important
Meal planning is the simple act of taking some time to plan any number of your meals for the week. Plan for yourself or plan for your family. Plan to eat healthily, and plan a night out. Plan every snack and meal, or simply plan your lunches so you don’t spend money on restaurant food during the week. Meal planning is time and money saving as well as provides health benefits.
Dawn Wells Fitness provides a 6 weeks custom meal plans that are based on your blood type. Learn more about why eating according to your blood is so important.
6 weeks Customized Meal Plan for Your Blood Type $229.99
6 weeks Customized Meal Plan and Platinum 45 days Unlimited Membership 269.99
6 weeks Customized Meal Plan and self-guided 3-day Fitness Plan w/ initial assessment at DWF $299.99
*Personal Training 8 (1 hr) Sessions w/customized meal plan for your blood type $329.99
*For more PT information please check the Personal Training Tab
Note – no refunds, exchanges or transfer of services
- Nutritional Assessment
- Nutritional Program Breakage
- Weekly Weighs In, Body Fat and BMI readings for 6 weeks
- Free Before and After Photos
- Meal Prep Guide
- Weekly check-ins
- Unlimited text questions
*All counseling includes unlimited texting clarity questions
Is Nutrition Counseling by phone, web conferencing really a Complement to In-Person Care?
YES! Though most nutrition consults involve face-to-face contact with clients, web conferencing and telephone counseling has emerged as a means to deliver ‘Relevant and Credible Nutrition Education’.
Research has shown that web Conferencing telephone-based interventions effectively boost nutritional health, prevent relapses and communicate clinical advice, especially for clients with limited access to medical services.
- Specifically, web conferencing and telephone-based counseling encourages significantly greater improvements in fruit and vegetable consumption and lowered dietary fat/salt intake.
- Clinically, web conferencing and telephone-based counseling is associated with improvements in blood lipids and weight management.
- Skype and telephone-based counseling is meant to complement but not replace, traditional face-to-face, in-person care.